A zero waste blog. Join me on my journey as I reduce my waste and move towards a simple, vegan and zero waste lifestyle.

Best Vegan Doughnuts

on
Monday 11 September 2017

If you live in Scotland then you might already be familiar with The Doughnut Family, but if not, then let me introduce you to their amazing doughnuts.

The Doughnut Family are a family run business in East Lothian who deliver their doughnuts in and around Edinburgh, and also stock them at Grassroots Heath, a 100% vegan café and shop in Edinburgh too.

I ordered a box of six for £13 (including delivery) and they arrived on Sunday morning just in time for breakfast!! The flavours I ordered were Irn Bru, S'mores, Turkish Delight, Rainbow Unicorn, Maple Glaze and Pina Colada, but they have so many other flavours you can order too.

I have a feeling this won't be the last time I order these doughnuts, I just need to get through my doughnut fuelled food coma, do some exercise, and then I guess I can treat myself to another box.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment