A zero waste blog. Join me on my journey as I reduce my waste and move towards a simple, vegan and zero waste lifestyle.

Zero Waste Shaving - Safety Razor First Impressions

on
Monday 28 May 2018
I've been waiting for a couple of months now to use my last remaining disposable safety razors before I could order myself a safety razor. A few weeks ago, I finally finished my last plastic razor so I took the plunge and bought myself a safety razor.

I did a little bit of research and decided to go for the Edwin Jagger DE89L which you can purchase from Amazon here and enough razors to last me a lifetime from Astra here. The best bit about Astra is that the blades come in a cardboard box with the blades wrapped in paper. It might have been more expensive that disposable razors, but that's the last time I will need to purchase any hair removal products for the rest of my life.

I'm still getting used to using the razor d taking it slow, but so far it's been a success!

Watch the video below for my first impressions and I'll be sure to update you as I carry on using it.


Have you tried a safety razor yet? I'd love to know what zero waste hair removal products you use in the comments below.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment