A zero waste blog. Join me on my journey as I reduce my waste and move towards a simple, vegan and zero waste lifestyle.

Good Full Stop - Vegan Snack Bars

on
Tuesday 26 September 2017
A couple of weeks ago, I was sent two boxes full of Good Full Stop bars. I've been meaning to post about them before now, but with work being busy and spending a week in bed sick, I've have a backlog of half written posts that I needed to finish.

If you've been to a vegan festival before then chances are you may already tried one of these bars. I tried a couple at a festival in Edinburgh, but now there's 9 different flavours to try.

The flavours are:
  • Cherry Sweet and Cherry Good (Cherry & Maple)
  • Sun Kissed and Good (Choc & Orange)
  • Chocolate is Twice as Good (Double Choc)
  • Very Nutty and Very Good (Mixed Nuts)
  • Berry Berry Good (Raspberry)
  • Cool, Minty and Good (Choc & Mint)
  • Full of Beans and so Good (Mocha & Caffeine)
  • Devilishly Hot and Red Hot and Very Good (Double Choc & Chilli and Fiery Choc & Chilli)
I have a big sweet tooth, so my favourite has to be the Double Choc one, but Choc & Orange comes in a very close second place. I'll admit that I've never been a fan of cherry or coffee, so I gave those ones to my mum who loved both of them.

One of the best things about these bars is that they're really tasty. Sometimes I find fruit and nut bars a bit tasteless, but these ones are packed with flavour. They're also gluten-free, vegan, and all but one of the flavours counts as one of your five-a-day!

If you'd like to get your hands on some Good Full Stop bars then I have a special discount code for you. If you go to the online store here then you can get a mega 50% off your first order with the code GFSBLOG.

Enjoy!!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment